By car: Traveling to Sa Kaeo can be accessed by three routes.
1. From Bangkok, use Phahonyothin Highway to Rangsit, use overpass to Highway No.305, pass Amphoe Ongkharak, Nakhon Nayok, after that use Highway No.33, pass Amphoe Kabin Buri to Sa Kaeo. Total distance is 214 kilometres.
2. From Bangkok, use Highway No.1 to Hin Kong, turn right to Highway No.33, pass Nakhon Nayok, Kabin Buri to Sa Kaeo. Total distance is 245 kilometres.
3. From Bangkok, use Highway No.304, pass Min Buri, Chachoengsao to Amphoe Phanom Sarakham, turn right at 35th kilometre, use Highway No. 304 to Kabin Buri. At 95th kilometre, turn right again to Highway No.33 to Sa Kaeo.
By bus :The Transport Co.,Ltd. provides bus services both ordinary and air-conditioned. Leave from Mo Chit Bus Terminal 2 everyday. For more details, please contact at Tel: 936-2852. There are two air-conditioned bus routes:
1. Route Bangkok – Hin Kong – Nakhon Nayok – Sa Kaeo – Aranyaprathet
2. Route Bangkok – Ongkharak – Nakhon Nayok - Sa Kaeo – Aranyaprathet
By rail: State Railways of Thailand provides service from Hua Lamphong Station in Bangkok to Sa Kaeo and Aranyaprathet twice everyday, leaving at 05:55 and 13:05 hrs. The fare is 48 Baht / person. For more details, please contact Travel Service Unit at Tel: 1690, 0-2223-7010, 0-2223-7020.